All-in-one fitness tracker for your diet and health! Track your walk steps, sleep, heart rate and more 24/7. It’s 100% Free and No Ads.
– Pedometer counts your walk run steps 24/7
– Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with “Good Morning” greeting
– Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
– Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
– Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%). Best for time tracking.
– Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map. Best for mileage tracking.
– Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports workout (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
– Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep, walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness workout tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness workout trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don’t have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on walk fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We’d appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to email@example.com. Have fun with SenseMe!
Size : 3.3M
Current Version : 1.7.7
Requires Android : 4.0 and up
Offered By : SenseMe