• Choose from 20 different beautiful clock widget styles (digital or analog).
• Customise the widget (text, background, etc.) with your own colour themes.
• Show weather forecast (using OpenWeatherMap) or your current battery level in the widget.
• Set the widget as a shortcut to another app.
• Widgets only update when screen is on, so it uses battery power efficiently.
• If the widget doesn’t work properly (crashes) after update, try to uninstall and re-install the app.
• To enable weather information, make sure that you’ve turned on your location service.
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, required for acquiring weather information.
• INTERNET, required for acquiring weather information.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, required for acquiring weather information.
Thank you for all the suggestions and bugs/crash reports !
Requires Android : 3.0 and up
Content Rating : Low Maturity
Offered By : JrL