Want to speak Spanish? Learn Spanish (Español) with SpeakTribe.
Learn Spanish with fun, interactive lessons. Even beginners will find it easy to learn Spanish (Español).
A mix of lessons teaches you vocabulary and grammar, along with conversation practice for real-world situations. This amazing mix of lessons makes this app the fastest way to get started with Spanish. You will get the hang of basic conversational Spanish in as little as 5 days!
As one of our delighted users says, it is like you have a personal teacher in your hands. Teaching you Spanish words, different grammar rules, explaining confusing concepts AND opportunities throughout the course to speak Spanish with your virtual friend. And the personal teacher helps you to learn Spanish when you want, where you want, at the pace you want to.
Using SpeakTribe you learn how to speak Spanish and test for it at the same time by playing a game. You will start speaking by learning words, short phrases, and sentences in just 5 days. SpeakTribe, your personal coach, will help you learn basics including vocabulary and pronunciation in a fun and easy way.
The design of the course is based on scientific research which tells that, to understand basics of a language you need not master a large vocabulary. SpeakTribe introduces you to the more common words and phrases first, so that by the end of first day itself you can form your own basic sentences which are not just academic but also practical.
There are many other guiding principles behind the design –
* Language is primarily vocal – SpeakTribe emphasizes on listening and speaking more than anything else, the two faculties which are also the most useful to a new learner.
* You need to practice a language to master it and gain confidence. And so, SpeakTribe provides you ability to chat (speak) with the application.
* Any language has a small number of prepositions and conjunctions, some of which take some time to master but are crucial to your understanding of the language.
* Noun words constitute the majority of a mature vocabulary but they do not give you the best ROI initially in terms understanding a language. Once you have a solid foundation built, you will find picking up these words pretty easy.
* Verbs are the most useful but the most difficult set to master.
So go ahead, give it a shot, and learn Spanish – one of the most popular languages of the world! You will find it was actually fun to learn Spanish.
Requires Android : 2.3.3 and up
Offered By : Edushire