HiddenCall enables you to turn on or off Caller ID submission with just one click.
With HiddenCall you may hide your number while calling and have anonymous calls made easy.
With HiddenCall there is no long lasting or complicated searching for settings anymore!
The system defaults are not changed by the Widget but every call will have a prefix added to it so it reflects your latest choice for number submission.
PLEASE change the code for hiding the caller ID in the settings menu if necessary!
On Verizon network the block code is *67 and the transmitting code is *82.
New features and amazing functions!
Take a look at a few videos to HiddenCall: http://goo.gl/U8GI5
* Widget with a maximum of 5 operating modes:
* Hide Caller ID for all calls
* Always submit Caller ID
* Hide Caller ID for next call only
* Hide Caller ID for all calls except for numbers from your phone book (PRO Version)
* Show Caller ID for selected contact groups (PRO Version)
* Widget always shows the selected operation mode
* you can change the GSM-Code prefix
* Notification for the current status can be set up into notification bar
* Visually impaired people with color-blindness can recognize symbols easily
* Admin-UI mit many settings
If you’d like to request a new feature or have any ideas/wishes please feel free to contact me.
In case you may encounter any bugs please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a negative review. I’ll be glad to fix any bug asap!
This app is NO SPYWARE although it requires extensive permsions. In case of doubts you may request the source code for checking it yourself. The Internet permission will only be used in the free version for the advertisement.
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS -> there are few advertisements in the Admin-UI
- INTERCEPT OUTGOING CALLS -> Hiding your caller ID works by adding a prefix to the dialed number
- DIRECTLY CALL NUMBERS -> Due to a bug in many HTC devices this permission is required to abort and re-issue a calls. In case this happens you will be notified.
- READ AND WRITE CONTACT DATA -> After your call has finised the dialed prefix is removed from the list of recent calls
- READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY -> After your call has finished the dialed prefix is removed from the list of recent calls
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> restart of HiddenCall after the Smartphone rebooted