A simple task killing tool for your home screen of GO Launcher EX.
Exclude or ignore list: Use the running tab in app drawer to lock apps which you don’t want to kill!!!
Why sometimes there are some programs which are not activated by myself running in the background?
Some applications will start up automatically once you turn on your phone or be activated by some events. You can’t close those apps which have rules to start up like this.
GO TaskManager Widget is a simple tool to terminate apps for your home screen of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
It’s also a quick entry to enter the running app by long press the app icon shown in the widget.
This widget is linked with the running tab in app drawer. You can lock apps there to avoid being killed by the widget. You can also set the locked apps invisible in both widget and running tab for privacy.
To set the lock list, open app drawer and select the running tab. Press the “menu” button and select “Choose locked apps”.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX.
- More size are coming soon!
- Kill all running apps
- Scroll to view running apps (4×1 & 4×2)
- Kill single app by clicking on icon (4×1 & 4×2)
- Refresh (4×1 & 4×2)
- Activate running apps (4×1 & 4×2)
How to add GOWidget on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you want. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.