Full screen for tablets!
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails…
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications…
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
– Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
– Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
– Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don’t have to care!
issues and limitations:
– in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
– There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
– On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
Size : 272k
Current Version : 1.8.1
Requires Android : 3.1 and up
Offered By : tsorn