* ‘Flightradar24 Free’ shows airplane traffic around the world in real time! *
This FREE version of the most popular flight-tracking app turns your phone or tablet into an air traffic radar and lets you see airplane traffic around the world in real-time. Download now to discover why millions of users already have installed Flightradar24 Free.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one travel app in more than 50 countries including Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Airline and callsign information for individual planes
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 Pro and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of August 2012. For the most up-to-date coverage, please
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
* NORTH AMERICA
Complete coverage in the US and Canada (but with 5 minute delay) thanks to FAA data. Additional real-time data in large parts of the two countries. Minor coverage in Mexico
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user’s activity inside of app.