TROUBLESHOOTING TIP: If the app crashes on start, restarting your device usually fixes it.
— LITE VERSION —
The lite version has most of the full version features including about 75% of the icons and all the wallpapers of the full version.
Flight is a simple. clean, flat & white icon pack with transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Nothing flashy here, just good looking, clean & flat design. Custom wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes included.
— Features —
– 2,350+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons.
– All wallpapers shown are included!
– XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
– 14 Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off icons nicely.
– Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
– Contains over 2,350 different clean, flat and simple icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
– Wallpaper chooser comes installed.
– Easy link to request icons.
– Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers.
– Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
– ADW Launcher – Recommended size: 110%
– Action Launcher
– Apex Launcher – Recommended size: 110%
– Atom Launcher
– Aviate Launcher
– Go Launcher
– Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
– Inspire Launcher
– KK Launcher
– Lucid Launcher
– Next Launcher
– Nine Launcher
– Nova Launcher – Recommended size: 110%
– Solo Launcher
– Smart Launcher
*Note: You need a launcher or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions. Feel free to contact me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press “Apply Theme”
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press “Menu” > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
– Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press “Menu” > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at email@example.com, or find the request form at : icons.natewren.com via the app by pressing “Request Icons.” Visit my site at : natewren.com
Size : 14M
Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up
Offered By : Nate Wren – Graphic Design