• Multiple tabs – Easily navigate between different locations by swiping or clicking on a tab
• Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB) support
• Multiple themes (Light, dark and home wallpaper)
• Built in Text Editor
• Create and extract zip or tar files
• Extract rar archives
• Perform long running operations (e.g. copy, move) in the background
• Stream video and audio files from network and cloud to media player applications
• Create home screen shortcuts to files and folders
• Customisable icon sets
• Send files (via email, bluetooth etc)
• Built in SQLite database viewer
• Bookmark frequently used files and folders
• Search function
• "Open With" facility allowing files to be opened as a generic type or by using specific apps
• View file and folder properties including size, date, MD5 checksum
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explorer supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Danish, Russian and Portuguese.
• Full network access – Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
• Add or remove accounts – Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
• Find accounts on the device – Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
• Prevent from sleeping – Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
• New preference for enabling or disabling automatic launch when a USB device is connected
• By default, automatic launch for USB devices is now disabled. Although it can be easily enabled in preferences. This is mainly because on the Galaxy Note 4 the app was launching on every reboot because it received a USB connection message even though no USB device was connected. This appears to be caused by a glitch on the Note 4 but must have been very annoying so sorry for that!