KK Emoji Keyboard is the best colorful Emoji,Emoticons and Smiley Keyboard with Gesture Typing input you have seen!
1.If you need use swype feature, pls must install your corresponding language dictionary
2.Pls long press the “enter” key to input emoji
- Full Emoji, Smiley and Emoticon display & More than 800 emoji
- Emoji Keyboard: support messaging emoji to other phone
- Input emoji everywhere conveniently
- Great for Whatsapp, Katao Talk, Line or other chat and messaging apps
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Support the suggestion of English/French/Italian/German input
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Advanced keyboard layouts
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters)
- Suggest contact names
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Many other advance feature
- Support all Kitkat keyboard feature
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Color Theme
- White Theme (Only available on Prime version)
- Will add more later
Does My Device Support Emojis?
Here is the easiest way for you to know if your Android device can read and type emojis. Go to : en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji on your phone’s browser and scroll down to the “Emoji in the Unicode standard section”. Expand it and go to the emoji tables. If you can see most of the characters there, you’re good. Your Android device comes with an emoji font and you don’t have to do anything.
Emoji keyboard support applications:
- Hangouts \ Message (SMS and MMS)
- Mail \ Gmail
- Line \ WhatsApp
- Facebook \ Twitter \ Google+
- WhatsApp / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram and so on.
Install & Activate
You may receive a warning when activating KK Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. KK Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Support Language :
Size : 19M
Current Version : 1.90
Requires Android : 4.0 and up