** Dragon Mobile Assistant is ranked as one of the 50 Best Android Apps for 2013 by TIME!
With Nuance’s Dragon Mobile Assistant, experience the most accurate and intelligent virtual assistant on Android. Enjoy virtually limitless speech to text and text to speech commands from dialing to texting, to launching your music, to finding and buying movie tickets and much more.
With Dragon, your personalized voice-enabled virtual assistant is ‘always on’ and ready to respond to your requests. Dragon Mobile Assistant can tell friends where you are, can dial you into scheduled conference calls and – using our text to speech technology – Dragon Mobile Assistant can read your calendar alerts, Facebook Newsfeed updates and your text messages back to you.
Let Nuance help you turn your Android smartphone into an intelligent personal virtual assistant that is ready to serve with two simple words, “Hello Dragon.” From there, just ask Dragon Mobile Assistant for just about anything.
Running on empty? Just say, “Give me directions to a gas station near here.” Craving pizza? Ask Dragon, “What’s the closest pizza place?” Need to catch up on your favorite shows? Just say “Netflix” to launch the app. And when you’re looking to find your friends at the new taqueria down the street, just ask Dragon “Where’s John?” to see his location on the map.
Dragon Mobile Assistant already gives Android lovers the must-have mobile virtual assistant features to quickly access information, content, apps, music and people, as well as set appointments and get directions, just by using their voice – no hands required. Dragon’s latest enhancements further evolve the virtual assistant experience with new anticipatory capabilities that showcase the true potential of our digital wingman.
More of what Dragon Mobile Assistant can do for you:
* Send a text message – “Tell John I’ll be there in five minutes.”
* Compose an email – “Email Rachel, Subject: Let’s plan for the meeting tomorrow.”
* Create a calendar event – “Set up a meeting with Jake Salinas tomorrow at 2 PM.”
* Update Facebook or Twitter – “Send out a new Tweet, What a finish to the game!”
* Use maps and find directions – “What’s the best way to Kenosha, Wisconsin?”
* Share your location – “Tell Nancy where I am.”
* Find your friends – “Where’s Dave?”
* Automatically dial into conference meetings
* Read aloud incoming text messages and reply hands-free
* Make a call – “Call Ashley on her mobile.”
* Find restaurants and make reservations – “Find me a pub in Boston.”
* Check the weather – “How’s the weather look this week?”
* Open applications – “Open calculator.”
* Play on-device music – “Play Katy Perry.”
* Set your alarm – “Set my alarm for 6AM tomorrow.”
Dragon Mobile Assistant is seamlessly integrated with top website domains for fast and easy access to information.
Size : 33M
Current Version : 4.2.0
Requires Android : 2.3.3 and up