We all know that data is one of the biggest power drain. If you keep your data on all the day, apps can run out of full battery even without using your phone.
When screen is off, Doze prevents your apps from sending or receiving data without disabling your Wi-Fi or 2G/3G/4G data. In this way it adds more hours to standby time and makes significant difference to battery life.
Apps can resume normal activity when screen is on.
It’s different from Power-saving mode in Android Lollipop (Android 5).
1. If you enable power-saving mode in Lollipop, it turns off you data and only when you manually open the apps can they receive data again.
Doze is different. When your screen is on, apps can resume normal activity. You do not need to check them out one by one.
2. Doze supports Android 4.1 or above. In the long run it will support more Android versions.?..
Power-saving mode is available in Android 5 only.
It’s different from Doze feature of Android M.
1. Doze feature in Android M activate only when your phone/tablet is unplugged, stationary for more than 30 minutes and has the screen off.
You can activate Doze from YirgaLab anytime. By contrast, it’s much easier to activate.
2. Doze from YirgaLab supports more Android versions.
In all, it’s an improved and more powerful feature based on Google Doze.
How to keep an app active when in Doze with screen off?
In the recent update, We add an active list feature. Apps added to the active list are active in doze mode.
1. VPN Permission: To make it work, Doze will set up a VPN (not VPN in its true sense. It is a barrier to block data flow).
Please enable Doze VPN permission when you get the prompt.
2. Accessibility service (optional): This service is not necessarily be enabled but enabling it helps Aggressive mode work better.
Size : 2.6M
Requires Android : 4.1 and up
Offered By : YirgaLab