CrookCatcher guards your phone and tablet as a secret photographer, ready to snap a photo of anyone who unsuccessfully continuously tries to unlock your device. CrookCatcher doesn’t just take a photo, but it also finds out where your device is using its location capabilities. CrookCatcher then notifies you of the event by sending you the photo and location to your email, so you always know if you have an intruder.
• Take photo with the front facing camera on incorrect unlock attempt
• You select the number of failed unlock attempts before CrookCatcher takes action
• Receive email notification with photo and location
• Uses the default Android Lock Screen
• Postpone sending emails if no network
• Little to no impact on battery
• Browse photos with location on the device
• A front facing camera
• Android 4.0 or higher
Check here: jakobharteg.com/crookcatcher/help.html
Explained here: jakobharteg.com/crookcatcher/permissions.html
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why is the Samsung Galaxy S5 not supported?
Until Samsung sends out a fix for the DeviceAdminReceiver, CrookCatcher is not able to support the Galaxy S5.
Size : 3.5M
Current Version : 1.1.6
Requires Android : 4.1 and up
Offered By : Jakob S. Harteg