It's fast and highly customizable. Users can easily customize the way it works and the content it holds. It runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with just a swipe. The user can even set it to start at boot.
1. Easy controls – All the settings are provided in the main screen with descriptions of each function for better understandability and to avoid confusions.
2. Completely customizable with the way it is triggered. Options for triggering width, height and position are given. The user can easily adjust it to their convenience.
3. Include Favorite apps – Users have full access to the all the apps installed on the phone. At any point, a user can choose what apps to be displayed in the sidebar.
4. Haptic feedback provided to give a response to the user as an acknowledgment to their sidebar calling request.
5. Option to apply custom icon packs is included. Install any icon pack from the store and choose it from circle sidebar.
6. Option to vary the icon sizes is also provided.
7. After the second update, option to add shortcuts was included based on user request. (Pro Feature)
8. App icons and list are completely customizable – choose icons from a different range of icon packs or use a custom image of your own.
9. Based on user requests, the option to Black Listing Apps is included (Pro Feature). Sidebar automatically disappears in the selected apps.
10. Circle Sidebar timeout can be set after the third update.
11. Enable/Disable infinite scrolling based on user preference.
12. More features to come 🙂
* Fixed the most reported issue: Now touch outside the Sidebar is not registered by the background.
* Fixed the issue with the service closing itself in the background.
* Fixed the triggering problem on touch. (previously it worked only on Tap)
* Added option to set the timeout for the sidebar.
* Added option to disable infinite scrolling.
* Added option to set BlackList Apps. (Pro feature) (Sidebar will automatically disappear in the selected apps)
* Now supports lock screen enabling.
* Added device orientation based blacklisting.
Added Quick Settings:
– Now you can set a second circle for quick settings. You can set it to infinite scroll with all the quick settings or you could limit to the favorite settings.
– The Quick Settings added are:
1. Wifi toggle.
2. Bluetooth toggle.
3. Screen Rotation.
4. Flash Light toggle.
5. Airplane toggle.
6. Brightness Mode.
7. Volume Control (Supports both media and ringtone volumes depending)
8. Music Control: Play / Pause
9. Music Control: Play Next / Play Previous Track
10. Hotspot Toggle (toggling could be a little slow on some devices)
11. Location Services Toggle.
12. Ringer Mode (General / Vibrate / Silent)
13. More to come… Drop your suggestions on email.
Please use the Reports section in the app to directly interact with the developer via email.
Any Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are much appreciated.
If you like the app please share it with friends and family and leave a rating on play store.
All the major updates released are based on the user requests and suggestions, please feel free to drop me an email anytime!!
* Added one of the most requested features – 'Backup and Restore' option. Now you can save your list and restore it anytime
* Added lock screen support – Pro feature
* Fixed the circle animation on some low-resolution devices
* Fixed all the UI glitches. Trigger side problem with some devices is fixed
* Fixed all crashes reported
NOTE: Please provide the appropriate permissions for all features to work.
Android 4.0 and up
Dec 18, 2016