Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home and Lock screen clock, weather and calendar widget.
Functionally the same as the Cyanogenmod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developer, this independently released, standalone widget takes back its original name, Chronus and brings the same elegant look and feel to the broader Android community.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) WidgetLocker is not supported
3) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
Features (Pro version):
– Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
– Set a background color
– Digital Clock panel alignment (Centered, Left or Right)
– Weather panel alignment (Centered, Left or Right)
– with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks…
Features (all versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget in CM10.2 with added support for older versions of Android.
– Support for Android 4.1 and later
– Supports adding as a widget to either the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+) or both
– Select between Analog or Digital clock panel and customize the look and feel
– Choose whether to show Alarms
– Change font bold/normal in Digital Clock, Date and Alarm
– Weather panel with Yahoo! weather
– Color or Monochrome weather icons
– Minimized weather widget support (especially handy on lock screen)
– Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
– Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
– Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today’s date
– Change the font color of all text in all panels
– Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
– Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
Even though I wrote significant parts of the widget, lots of credit also goes to Danny Baumann for his work on the weather updating service and general code cleanup, the many CyanogenMod community translators for adding all the languages that are included, and other community contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann and Matt Booth for the fixes and additional features they have contributed.
Size : 1.8M
Current Version : 3.1.10
Requires Android : 4.1 and up