Support and development has been discontinued !
– might not work for newer ROM (March 2013 and beyond)
– big thanks to people who has help during the development
As its name suggest, Boot Menu Manager is a Multi-ROM boot manager.
It consist of a CWM-based recovery, a boot menu & configuration app.
* Requires ROOT permission *
* Only for Motorola Razr/Droid Razr (codename spyder)
Very easy, just install it from any system(slot) you currently using.
No need to reboot to main system, included installer is smart enough to do it’s job.
Known bugs for 0.3.4:
– Can’t modify bootmenu setting by manager app
Official support/bug report/howto :
#Please leave a comment/suggestion for improvement.
Size : 2.3M
Current Version : 0.3.4
Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up