Battery, Clock and Calendar in one widget. Nice design, and good looking.
If you are experiencing problems, email to developer directly. We try our best to solve your problems. Instead of getting mad at comments and giving poor rating.
3 in 1 widget. Battery, Clock and Calendar all in one. Great looking. Nice design. Plus! It has complete yet useful additional information.
1. 4×1 sized widget
2. Tap on a widget to enter menu setting
3. 2 Themes, Dark and Light
4. No Panel background, 50% and 75% transparency level (Full Version)
5. Graphical UI themes for clock, calendar and battery (Full Version)
6. Complete Text display information for clock, calendar and battery
7. Support both 12H and 24H format
8. Day will be in red color on weekends
9. For Graphical UI Battery Level display. Blue when battery level is full, orange if in intermediate, and red color when battery in low level (Full Version)
10. Celcius / Fahrenheit unit for battery temperature
11. Battery charging indicator
12. Enable shortcut to stock Alarm, Calendar and Power Consumption
13. Colored AM/PM and Battery status. Battery status turn blue when full.
I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.
If you like my widget you can consider to buy me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding…Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price. And you’ll get more features compared to the free version
On full version you can have a choice of graphical UI instead of text display on each themes! And free semi transparent dark and light theme! Make your widget even cooler!
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. If battery level does not appear, just wait for a minute or two.
3. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
4. Avoid any task killer that may stop this widget.
5. I have this widget on my Home Screen since development time and seems it does not drain battery at all.