An easy way to receive metar and TAF reports from NOAA. As input you can use a code (ICAO / IATA), an airportname or a city.
You can save your inputs as preference.
The metar decoder decodes also the remark section of the metar report.
Two sizes of widgtes are avialable with two update schedules
– more than one weather report at once
– input by ICAO / IATA, airportname or city
– show most of the aiport in google maps
– metar decoder
– save previous retrievals as your preferences
– change textcolor, textsize and textfont of most of the pages
– two widget with two different update rates
– Snowtam Decoder