Application that provides access to news and installation of Aptoide.
Aptoide client is an open source Android application alternative to Google Market that allows one to install software. The installed software comes from multiple sources called “repositories”.
Aptoide is compliant with Apktor, Blapk Market and other Aptoide-derivatives. Unlike Applanet and aFreeware, the Aptoide repositories has almost no downtime and it can be browsed offline.
If you want to setup your own repository, visit:
- Icon fetching process options(bandwidth saving):
+ Always fetch icons (3G and WiFi)
+ Fetch only if connected by wireless
+ Never fetch icons
- Screenshots shown when available
- Extra application information (extras.xml) fetched and parsed in background
- Minor bug fixes for improved stability
- Special HTML characters bug fixed
- Applications list ordering bug fixed