AndrOpen Office is the world’s first port of OpenOffice for Android.
You can view, edit, export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
AndrOpen Office has 6 components:
- Writer (a word processor)
- Calc (spreadsheet)
- Impress (presentation graphics)
- Draw (drawing)
- Math (equation editor)
- Base (database)
* AndrOpen Office is forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice project.
Supported File Formats:
You can import and export following formats;
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
You can import following formats;
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
You can export following formats;
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
- View documents
- Edit documents
- Support for embedded object
- Export documents to PDF
- Save documents to other file formats
- Support for password
- Support for digital signature
Motion Event Assigns:
Device’s motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
- Single Tap = Click Left Button
- Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
- Long Tap = Click Right BUtton
- Move = Drag & Drop
And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
- Pinch Out = Hide Buttons
- Pinch In = Show Buttons
- Long Tap Of X Button = Force Exit
You can create new documents, and edit documents.
The software keyboard is opened automatically.
If you want to open software keyboard by yourself, please push “Key” button.
This product includes many open source codes (not GPL).
Thanks to Open Source!!!
Size : 49.5M
Current Version : 1.3.7
Requires Android : 2.3 and up